Push harder, achieve greater with Nitric Oxide endurance food.
BeetElite is trusted by over 150 professional and collegiate teams at the top of their game, as well as numerous current and former Olympic athletes and aspiring professionals in the world of obstacle course racing and endurance sports.
BeetElite, with its concentrated dietary nitrates and nitrites, helps to optimize Nitric Oxide production. If the beet product you’re taking doesn’t contain high levels of nitrates, and other nutrients, it simply can’t provide the same benefits as Beetelite. Let’s face it, none of us want to eat a ton of beets everyday even if you like the taste. That’s where HumanN rises above the rest with our growing and selection standards, scientifically supported formulations based on scientific knowledge and research.
One teaspoon, or the recommended serving, has the Nitric Oxide equivalent of six whole beets, helping promote:
- Extended exercise endurance
- Improved energy and stamina
- Increased oxygen delivery in the body
Groundbreaking HIIT Study on BeetElite showed participants could recover faster and work out longer.
To read the full results of this clinical trial, click here.
Our products have a team of scientists behind them.
Our food scientists and nutritionists work together to not only maximize the N-O activating potential in our products, but also to ensure that the body is taking in nutrients found in our functional foods with optimal efficiency.
That’s why we can deliver the Nitric Oxide effect of six beets in a concentrated functional food.
Read more about the science of Nitric Oxide and our team.
- Our team of scientists spans food science, nutrition, physiology and kinesiology
- Our science leadership team includes the world’s leading Nitric Oxide researcher and one of world’s top most recognized sports nutrition researchers
- Our functional foods and supplements are backed by 15 years of research at the University of Texas
- We’ve conducted seven clinical trials to-date on our products
Nutrition & Ingredients
One serving or six whole beets?
One recommended serving of BeetElite supplies the N-O equivalent of six whole beets. No need to fill up on several bottles of beet juice before a competition or a workout.
- Our precise growing standard and selection process of non-GMO beets are grown from the highest quality seeds in a nutrient-rich growing environment
- Our rigorous growing standards mean that we only harvest beets with the highest concentration of dietary nitrates
- BeetElite is formulated to taste great with no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. It’s also gluten-free and made from non-GMO beets.
BeetElite Black Cherry Canister Ingredients: Non-GMO Beetroot Powder, Non-GMO Beetroot Powder (fermented), Natural Black Cherry Flavor, Malic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbate and Stevia Leaf Extract.
BeetElite Original Canister Ingredients: Non-GMO Beetroot Powder, Non-GMO Beetroot Powder (fermented), Natural Apple Flavor, Malic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbate and Stevia Leaf Extract.
How To Use
Easy to take, easy to drink.
Mix one pack or two scoops of BeetElite with four ounces of cold water and take it for a quick boost 30 minutes before your workout. Each box contains 10 packets and each canister contains 20 servings.
The sweet taste may surprise you.
You don’t need to sacrifice taste for performance. BeetElite comes in Original (with natural apple flavoring) and Black Cherry flavors. Both are refreshing and delicious. So, you can get all of the benefits of this endurance functional food, even if you don’t like the taste of beets.
We stand behind our products.
We want to bring the very best functional foods and supplements to humans everywhere. So if you’re not completely satisfied with any of our products, you can return them to us within 90 days of your order date, no questions asked.
There are no reviews yet.